RESERVING YOUR TOUR:
- A deposit equal to a minimum of one full guest fare (including sales tax and base gratuity) is required to reserve most tours. Larger groups may require a larger deposit amount. Final number of guests attending must be confirmed by the Monday prior to your tour and costs for these guests will be charged to the card on file and once processed these fees are not refundable.
- Tours are not considered “reserved” until a deposit has been provided and processed.
- When you book a tour with us a confirmation receipt for your deposit will be sent from our payment processor to the email address you provide.
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and DiscoverCard.
- Tours, whether booked online or by phone that are cancelled with advance notice of 7 full calendar days or more before the tour date will receive a refund of their deposit amount, LESS the credit card fees incurred by Discover Texas Wine Tours to process the original deposit and the refund transaction.
- Cancelled tours who have already made FULL Payment at least 72 consecutive hours prior to the scheduled tour date will receive a CREDIT to use toward future bookings with DTWT and these credits must be used within one calendar year of the cancellation date.
- Tours who give notification of full or partial cancellation with less than 72 consecutive hours of the scheduled tour date, will have the full amount of their scheduled tour costs charged to the card on file based on the number of guests projected to attend in the original reservation. Please note, this policy IS applied to partial cancellations (individual guests who in the end, do not attend the tour, as scheduled).
- Discover Texas Wine Tours, does NOT provide any refunds or credits for tasting fees.